We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our international team in the bookmaking department in Malta.
Being part of the risk team in the department, the position will become the 1st line of contact between the bookmaking and the legal department at Tipico.
The job includes compliance of the betting offer for various territories as well as ad hoc tasks related to both risk and compliance.
- Ensuring that the betting program of Tipico is in full compliance with the gaming and regulatory authorities across domains and channels.
- Develop and maintain records of legal settings for the betting program and be become 1st point of contact for legal department, regulatory compliance manager and the franchise legal manager.
- Working closely with the Retail department on shop fraud cases, assisting in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and other tasks.
- Working closely with the legal department during investigations into integrity of matches offered and questionable player accounts.
- General risk management duties
Required Experience & Skills
- German speaking
- General sports betting knowledge
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competent in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.