Reporting directly to the VIP Manager, you will manage a portfolio of selected VIP customers to maximize customer satisfaction, positive experience and matching them with meeting targets with selected key performance indicators such as number of VIPs, NGR, churn and costs. In order to fulfill these tasks, you will monitor your portfolio of customers on a regular basis and decide on action to be taken for each client individually.
The main job functions of a Key (VIP) Account Manager are:
As a Key Account Manager you will monitor activity of VIPs in your market and potentially other markets. You will also be contacting VIP players on a daily basis either through email, phone or chat to answer their queries as soon as possible or to pro-actively solve their issues.
You will also:
- Listen to players’ personal needs/demands to make a tailored offer instead of a standard one and escalate to the strategic business units;
- Identify any abnormal activity from a player and raise it to the appropriate management level;
- Report on the bonuses credited to VIPs and make sure the generosity is not exceeding budgets, reporting on KPI;
- Managing hospitality packages and executing bonus programs to fulfill KPI plan;
- Contributing to non-bonus rewards;
- Personal communication with existing VIP customers and active search of new customers;
- Contribution on creation of strategy and tactics of VIP management;
- Creating tailored product promotions for VIP by close collaboration with product teams.
Are you the Key (VIP) Account Manager we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is business savvy and has a knack for talking to people. You must have great communication skills in Portuguese and English, both written and spoken.
Knowledge about the Igaming industry and willingness to learn is a must!
The ideal candidate will also have some experience in the gaming industry. It would be considered a plus if you have some sales experience within a VIP environment.
You must also have:
- Good analytical skills and advance knowledge of MS Excel;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Experience of designing, executing, monitoring and performance analysis / reporting;
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills;